• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ap Booking

dmure

Mouseketeer
I understand from a previous thread that the old way to book ap pass rates has not gone away. My question would be --If I watch for codes on mousesavers and I see one .

1.Can I book the ap rate if avail and then purchase pass at a later date prior to checkin.
or
Will I now have to purchase it at the same time I book?

Either way is fine by me but just wondered if it could be booked if you didn't already have the voucher in hand when you call. I would hate to call to book and then be told since I had not purchased months before it would not be allowed.

Also will we still be able to book more than 1 room if we call , because it looks like if you use the Best Ap rate program you are limited to 1 room only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter