• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Blackout dates for Tron preview

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
I just read that during the Tron preview MK is going to be blacked out for AP holders. My question is we were planning to park hop over to MK during that time period of our vacation and are AP holders. Will they really deny us entry? We have a dining reservation there as well.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.

I just read that during the Tron preview MK is going to be blacked out for AP holders. My question is we were planning to park hop over to MK during that time period of our vacation and are AP holders. Will they really deny us entry? We have a dining reservation there as well.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.
The two lowest FL AP levels (Pirate & Pixie Dust) are blocked out March 11th through 18th. The Pixie Dust Pass is also not valid on week-ends and other holidays. No other APs are blocked.

Interesting, we have the Incredipass as we are from out of state and what I read was that all AP’s were going to be blacked out for the days from around March 4-12.

Hope your right as I will be quite disappointed to be blacked out from MK for most of our vacation just because we couldn’t obtain an AP preview slot (even though we tried).

Spending several thousand dollars (in addition to the cost of the AP’s) and then being limited on top of that would be very frustrating.

Interesting, we have the Incredipass as we are from out of state and what I read was that all AP’s were going to be blacked out for the days from around March 4-12.

Hope your right as I will be quite disappointed to be blacked out from MK for most of our vacation just because we couldn’t obtain an AP preview slot (even though we tried).

Spending several thousand dollars (in addition to the cost of the AP’s) and then being limited on top of that would be very frustrating.
The Incredi-Pass has NO block out dates. The issue is there are no AP park reservations available for March 4th through the 12th (except for the 7th which apparently is not a preview date).

1676667297679.png

You won't be blocked out. They didn't block the highest tier during the other previews. Most, if not all, of the AP blockouts are existing and were part of that AP or announced last year.

I agree with @shoegal9 - even if you can't get park reservations, you'll be able to hop. It's highly unlikely that they'll close MK to hopping, and if they do it will be to everyone no matter what kind of ticket they have, AP or regular.

Thank you to all for the information. That is a relief. We only planned the one night at MK as my daughter wants to see the fireworks and we didn’t even do a park pass for MK as we are planning to spend most time between Epcot and HS but as I said plan to hop over to MK that one afternoon.

thanks again to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter