• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP "Best Rate"???????????D

suzct

<font color=darkgreen>Obviously,I need simple inst
Does anyone know when this will be up and running again? I finally get my voucher and can log into the site and nada for my feb dates. It is very frustrating.

BR is only bookable till 02/16, so I guess you have to wait till the rates for the later feb dates come up.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Renate_do said:
BR is only bookable till 02/16, so I guess you have to wait till the rates for the later feb dates come up.

Greets Renate :wizard:
Not sure but I think OP meant the web site for the BR program isn't up and running yet. It hasn't worked in at least 2 days that I know of (yesterday & the day before), there is no way all of the rooms can be booked for every date that they have it through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter