• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

AP and TIW

ChristieK0310

Mouseketeer
Hi,

if I would like to buy a TIW (DDE) card do I need to have an activated AP for this or can I just used the voucher?

Christie

You can get the TIW and AP at any Guest Relations location at the parks or DTD when you get to WDW. No reason to order early anymore.

Last year we bought our DVC AP's at the MK guest relations window. As soon as we had the AP's, we got our TIW. Definitely got our money's worth out of it since we managed to get in four trips in one year!

Last year we bought our DVC AP's at the MK guest relations window. As soon as we had the AP's, we got our TIW. Definitely got our money's worth out of it since we managed to get in four trips in one year!
That's what we plan on doing (but at the IG at Epcot)

You can get the TIW and AP at any Guest Relations location at the parks or DTD when you get to WDW. No reason to order early anymore.

I was thinking of ordering DVC AP voucher's soon to avoid the anticipated price increase. I can do that, correct?

I was thinking of ordering DVC AP voucher's soon to avoid the anticipated price increase. I can do that, correct?

Is there an anticipated price increase coming soon that I missed? I thought it was usually in August.

Just a FYI we were there last week and the guest relations by the west side moved to the entrance of Disney Quest.

I do not know of an anticipated price increase in the near future. My trip is in October, and I too expect an August price increase. I meant I wanted to avoid that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter