• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AoA Standard Rooms

Disney_Gram

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if LM is the only one that has the standard rooms? I have grandsons and not sure if they would like LM

Disney_Gram said:
Just wondering if LM is the only one that has the standard rooms? I have grandsons and not sure if they would like LM

Yes the only standard rooms at AoA are LM themed.

You could always stay au POP and just visit AoA to see the grounds / eat at the food court. It's just over the bridge.

We stayed in the LM rooms last November with 3 boys. I didn't find them girly at all. My boys didn't complain. Show them some pics of the inside of the rooms and see if they like it.

Thanks for the info. They are 13 and 11,they really liked to pool. Guess I will ask, Its to bad they did not do a few in other themes.

My 11 year old boy was not bothered by the theme. If your grandsons want the pool I would say stay there. It is by far the nicest pool on value property. The pools are fenced off as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter