• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AoA resort and trip review

rymahoney

DIS Veteran
My wife 3 yr old daughter and I are at aoa lm room for the last night of or week long Disney trip thought I'd write a review. We haven't been to Disney in 10 years but have both stayed at multiple resorts when we were kids. So first of those worried about distance to main building don't be it's not that far and the scenery is great. Prolly 5 min walk to main building from our room. The rooms are a perfect size for us. Could easily bring another child along. Storage for suitcase is minimal though. The food at food court is excellent. Pools are great staff is friendly. Everything throughout the entire resort is Awsome for young Disney fans. The cars resort is the best in my opinion. My daughter loved it over.
Things I would like to see is
Mug refill in each area (not a deal breaker though)
Better lighting in LM shower
More storage for clothes and suitcase.
As far as the resort we will be back in the future with daughter and future kids while they are young.
Meal reviews
CRT food was great and special setting
Tusker house food was bad but characters were fun. Won't go back
Chef mickeys. Food was good and characters were fun will return
Akershus food wasn't good but it was nice to see belle in her ball gown. Won't go back though
1900 park fare dinner was excellent chAracters were fun. We will go back
Be our guest dinner and experience was the best we had and its just fantastic dinner and scenery. Meeting the beast at the end and him dancing with my daughter in her belle gown was priceless.

Fantasyland belle story time is great a must do I was a knight and my daughter was chip.
Ariel ride is really neat.
Anyone going I suggest fast pass Ariel and do belles story time first.

We also did BBB the best package. It was great and she looked great in Cinderella dress for our CRT breakfast. If we do it again prolly just do hair and makeup and bring a dress to save money. But for her first trip it was great. That's all if you have any questions about resort or theme parks for 3 year old girls I could prolly help you out. We met all characters in all parks filled up 3 autograph books.

Hi There! Glad you had a great trip! I agree the space in values for suitcase storage is limited. We just returned from POP last week and felt the same way. We really enjoyed the new Under the Sea ride and Ariel's Grotto. Really cool. We also checked out the new dumbo queue. So cool inside the tent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter