AoA question

kelscross

DIS Veteran
We are booked at AoA 12/5-12/12. I didn’t even realize the resort isn’t open yet with projected opening 11/1. My concern is if the opening is delayed do they move you to comparable resort? I’ve seen folks being offered Pop or even CBR on another thread but those are significantly lower in price than the family suites. How is this typically being handled?
Thanks so much!

If you are moved to a cheaper prices resort, the difference will be refunded, in the form of original payment

Because it is a value resort, they could try to offer Pop and refund the difference and they would be well within their rights. I haven't heard of anyone actually being moved in that direction though. I only know of people being moved to rooms that suited their party size and needs. In our case, we are booked 11/6-11/10 and we need 3 beds which is why we went with the Family Suite. Pop wouldn't work for us (unless they gave us 2 separate rooms) so my hope would be that they would accommodate us in a room that offered the 3 beds we need. If not, we would be forced to cancel our trip.

You may want to ask this on the Resort Change thread. If memory serves, those in AoA suites have typically been moved to a DVC villa room that would accommodate the number of guests in your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter