• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AoA or AMo

Iluvjiminy

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip for next summer with my DD19, DD23, and DDs BF22. He's not thrilled and may not go but with that being said I need some advice. If he goes we will need a suite so thats either AoA or AMu. Otherwise we can do a room at either resort instead. I've read a few posts saying there are no discounts at AoA :worried: my question is......are there ever discounts if you did a package? Would the discount at All Stars be significant enough to give up staying at AoA? We would love to stay at AoA but being the "disney nuts" me and my girls are we will just be tickled to be at disney. :cool1: We will be staying 8 nights and 9 days with dining and park hoppers. I also wondered if an annual pass would be advantageous as youngest DD wants to try to return in 2015. Yeah......I raised one of them right. :lmao:
Any advice, suggestions and or info would be greatly appreciated.

You may already know this but 2 rooms at any value will cost less than the suite. You would have more beds and an extra bathroom too!

I vastly prefer ASMusic (or any AS) to AoA, though the latter has INCREDIBLE theming.

I have stayed in a FS at ASMu twice. This coming trip we are staying in a FS at AoA. It was worth the extra $ to us for the themeing and something new.
In the past, suites at AoA have been included in special offers, LM rooms have not.

It is really up to you and your family if AoA looks like it is worth more $ then ASMu. Or if you are in the parks all day and where you stay isn't that important then maybe saving a few bucks is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter