AoA or All Star Music Family Suites can accomodate 7?

DisneyClown

DIS Veteran
Am I right in thinking that Art of Animation Family Suites or All-Star Music Family Suites either one could accomodate 4 Adults, a 2 yr old, and an infant? As long as the infant sleeps in a Pack-n-Play?

A child 2 or under does not get counted against the room occupancy (when sleeping in a pack n play). The child also does not need theme park tickets and eats for free at the buffets with family.

Yes. We returned from the AoA in November. We had 4 adults, 2 kids and a 2 year old in a suite. We thought that there was plenty of room for us all!

I just realized I worded that wrong! Yes, I do mean 4 adults, 3 kids, one being an infant. :-) So that's good, thank you for the responses!

Enjoy! One option to consider if you're looking at cost is that 2 rooms at a value resort (adjoining can be requested) is still far less expensive than a suite.

Just wanted to throw this out there.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter