AoA -Little Mermaid........

Happy Hannah

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if there are refrigerators in the LM rooms? And am beginning to realise that it's quiet a walk from LM to the Animation Hall..........can anyone give an estimate of how long a walk? ie 5-10mins?? Have stayed at AllStar Music in jazz is the walk comparable to the Country and Western section of there??? Or is that me just being hopeful???? :)
Thank you!!!!

Yes there are refrigerators. I would say 5 minute walk but we walk fast. It did seem like quite a walk to me.

My sister and I are young, fit, and have no children/strollers/big bags in tow/etc. It took us about 5 minutes, and that was walking fast.

I loved the LM section, and thought it was worth the walk!

I can be a very long hike at the end of the day, it felt three times longer to me when I was wiped out. I still loved the resort though! If you want to shave some time off your walk to the buses use the walkway on the outside edge of the resort instead of going through the resort. There are sidewalks the whole way.

That's good to know about the refrigerators. Are there coffee makers in the room too (I hope)?

Thanks!

Thanks for the info, we are also going in June and staying in LM! Cannot wait!

No coffee makers. I went in Sept as a traveling companion to a senior with an ECV. We did have to take the elevator down. From the time we left our room until we entered the main building was 10-15 minutes. Yes, I timed it. 20-30 min. round trip to eat a meal was a lot.......I am a runner and I thought it was a HIKE. And I am very used to the values, staying at them 3-4 times per year.

Can anyone tell me if there are refrigerators in the LM rooms? And am beginning to realise that it's quiet a walk from LM to the Animation Hall..........can anyone give an estimate of how long a walk? ie 5-10mins?? Have stayed at AllStar Music in jazz is the walk comparable to the Country and Western section of there??? Or is that me just being hopeful???? :)
Thank you!!!!

I have stayed in Country Fair. Without having a GPS to measure the distance exactly I would estimate the walk from LM to Landscape of Flavors is at least as long as Country Fair to Intermission Food Court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter