AoA Little Mermaid or Cars room?

CCole1013

Earning My Ears
Patently the little mermaid room is high demand and we got it by chance. Only one night before we get to the resort for the rest of our stay.
So this isn't a big deal, but this will be my kids' first impression of Disney as they walk to our room and settle in.

Which is cooler and why? Or what is so great about LM?
I picked LM, but I looked and I think the cars theming is amazing.

We just got back from AoA and stayed in a Cars Suite. LOVED IT!
It was themed perfectly. You felt as though you were right in the middle of Radiator Springs. We were in Building 1 and loved the location. All 3 of the beds were comfy. We were in the bedroom with the Queen bed, my parents were on the sofa sleeper and the girls loved being able to pull their bed from the wall.

I did not get the chance to walk over to the LM area but I would not hesitate to stay in the Cars room again. Even my girls who are all about the LM were in love!

The LM rooms are the only regular rooms at AoA. The rest (cars, Lion King, Nemo) are family suites. That is usually why the LM are in high demand at that resort.

I assume that means they're less expensive in LM?
If that's the case I'll stick to it. No sense in spending more for one night. We will walk around cars building :) thanks!

The LM rooms are priced at $118 per night during our stay and the suites are at least double the price. I personally would rather stay at a moderate or a less expensive deluxe for that price. JMHO

We chose a cars suite over a moderate (which would have actually been cheaper) because of the separate bedroom and the extra bathroom. We tried one trip with all of us in a regular hotel room (just one big room with two queen beds) and MUCH prefer to have different sleeping areas.

I stayed in LM in April and had a Nemo suite in July at AoA. You need to walk around the entire property. It is totally geared towards kids, and there's a lot to see. It's a great place to take pictures too. This will be an amazing first impression for your kids as far as their first Disney resort goes. Have fun!
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter