AoA family suite - extra rollaway bed?

dizzyc

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 7 (2 adults and 5 kids) who want to stay for one night at Disney so we can feel the Disney magic, but we are on a tight budget. Are we able to book a family suite at AoA and ask for an extra rollaway bed as it's only for one night, or would this not be allowed?

I take it that it's not allowed to say we have 6 staying but then sneak the 7th one in?

Edited to add : I know we could book 2 smaller rooms but we have 3 teenage lads and I don't think they'd be too impressed with Little Mermaid! Like the look of finding nemo area :)

Unless you have one person under the age of 3 you won't fit. They won't allow you to book an AoA suite.

Are you stuck on AoA? 2 rooms at an All Star would be a little cheaper.

There is nowhere in an aoa suite that a roll away bed woud fit. And I don't think it's an option either.

We are a family of 7 (2 adults and 5 kids) who want to stay for one night at Disney so we can feel the Disney magic, but we are on a tight budget. Are we able to book a family suite at AoA and ask for an extra rollaway bed as it's only for one night, or would this not be allowed?

I take it that it's not allowed to say we have 6 staying but then sneak the 7th one in?

Edited to add : I know we could book 2 smaller rooms but we have 3 teenage lads and I don't think they'd be too impressed with Little Mermaid! Like the look of finding nemo area :)

Why not get 2 value rooms in All Star Sports? That would be a max of 8. Request connecting, even if you don't get it your group would only be split up for 1 night (1 adult per room, up to 3 kids).

You will not be allowed to book a family suite at AoA with a party of 7 unless there is a child under 3 in your party. Two rooms at POP Century or one of the All Stars would be cheaper and still provide that Disney magic! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter