AoA family suite - extra rollaway bed?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dizzyc, Jun 16, 2013.

1. dizzyc

dizzyc Earning My Ears

Jun 16, 2013
    We are a family of 7 (2 adults and 5 kids) who want to stay for one night at Disney so we can feel the Disney magic, but we are on a tight budget. Are we able to book a family suite at AoA and ask for an extra rollaway bed as it's only for one night, or would this not be allowed?

I take it that it's not allowed to say we have 6 staying but then sneak the 7th one in?

Edited to add : I know we could book 2 smaller rooms but we have 3 teenage lads and I don't think they'd be too impressed with Little Mermaid! Like the look of finding nemo area :)
  2. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Jul 6, 2004
    Unless you have one person under the age of 3 you won't fit. They won't allow you to book an AoA suite.

Are you stuck on AoA? 2 rooms at an All Star would be a little cheaper.
  3. momof3ds

momof3ds Mouseketeer

Aug 3, 2011
    There is nowhere in an aoa suite that a roll away bed woud fit. And I don't think it's an option either.
  4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Aug 24, 1999
    Why not get 2 value rooms in All Star Sports? That would be a max of 8. Request connecting, even if you don't get it your group would only be split up for 1 night (1 adult per room, up to 3 kids).
  5. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    You will not be allowed to book a family suite at AoA with a party of 7 unless there is a child under 3 in your party. Two rooms at POP Century or one of the All Stars would be cheaper and still provide that Disney magic! :wizard: