• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AoA discount standard room

kaylynn329

Earning My Ears
Hi, Im planning a vaca in Dec for myself and my 5 year old daughter. 1st time at Disney!!! Im a single mom so I am on a budget. Im wondering if anyone has any insight on whether the standard rooms at AoA will be discounted then. As of now they have not been on any of the new promos but wondering if anyone has some thoughts on this.....thanks in advance guys!! I am thinking the room only discounts will be our best bet as Im not a big eater and niether is my daughter. We tend to "graze". LOL:wave2:

Hi, Im planning a vaca in Dec for myself and my 5 year old daughter. 1st time at Disney!!! Im a single mom so I am on a budget. Im wondering if anyone has any insight on whether the standard rooms at AoA will be discounted then. As of now they have not been on any of the new promos but wondering if anyone has some thoughts on this.....thanks in advance guys!! I am thinking the room only discounts will be our best bet as Im not a big eater and niether is my daughter. We tend to "graze". LOL:wave2:

I personally don't think those rooms will be discounted at all this year - but it's all based on availability. You never know.

They're blocked through June as of now. I can't picture them losing popularity by December.

Thanks!!! I felt it was a lost cause but thought I would check. Thinking I will stay at All Star Music or Pop......any thought on those?

Thanks!!! I felt it was a lost cause but thought I would check. Thinking I will stay at All Star Music or Pop......any thought on those?

Your 5yo would probably like either one, but my family prefers Pop. And if you stay there you can walk across the bridge and see AoA. :) I saw many 3-8yo having a blast walking around AoA and visiting their favorite characters. :)

I know if you book through Hotels (dot) com or a side website, they have the AoA standard rooms discounted. The discounts are only through June for right now, but I'm sure if there is a sale going on in December, then websites will have it. If your looking straight through Disney, most likely you won't find any discounts. :(

I tried to book AoA about 3 months ago, and reservations would not even take my PIN code discount. So I booked PO-Riverside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter