AoA and nearby Wal-Mart

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Which Wal-Mar is closest to the AoA and what is the address? How many minutes drive? Thanks,

We always rent a car and make a run to Wallmart for water, snacks, etc.. I don't know the address but if you go past Downtown Disney and go out the main gate, turn right and it is maybe 3 miles down on the right. It is a super store and has food as well as anything else you might need. I'm pretty sure this is the closest to Art of Animation. I hope you will post how you like Art of Animation, we are thinking of maybe switching to this resort. We would stay in the Little Mermaid section.

I prefer the one on Vineland Rd. It has gas plus on the way back there is a Disney Character store. They have closeout Disney stuff...mostly sweatshirts and golf shirts.

Buena Vista drive to 536 to 535, i put the rough roads so you can make sure your gps gave you the right directions. I have a hard time putting this address into my gps.... Something funky about it.

3250 Vineland Rd Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 397-1125

thanks and we will update after our visit - we are staying in the Little Mermaid section. We always make a run to WM toward the end of our visit to stock up on things for the drive home and pick up anything else that we "need".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter