anywork yet on a VISA code for today?

How long did it take to get your email confirmation? I booked mine at about 6:35 this morning and still haven't gotten one.

It took a few hours. I made my reservations around 7:30-7:45 and got the email after 9:30.

:thumbsup2 I just got free dining at POFQ Nov. 6 through the 10th! YAY! Not complaining at all but I'd have rather gotten the room discount and quick service dining, I hate making ADR's! But....the free dining actually saved us more, this is just a quick trip for the two of us for DH's birthday on the 7th, no kids or grandkids allowed! :cheer2:

We are going to be there also from the 5th-10th at POFQ. ALso coming from NJ~!!!

YAY! I was so scared that I wouldn't get my room at Contemporary with FREE DINING but I did! I never even had to be on hold! From start to finish call was 18 minutes! Waa hoo!

doyou mind if i ask how much a week at contemporary w/park tickets and free dining costs? i just got free dining which brings my total down to 2K for 3 days/3nights at POR, 2 adults, 2 kids (pay only for 1). No water parks, NOT a park hopper. Includes airfare for 3- I feel like i am paying so much and dont have one of the great deals i see posted so often.

I just called my TA to see if she can work this for us! Keeping my fingers crossed until I hear back from her....:worship:

Hey All, I just saw a new posting right here on the Disboards about FREE DINING being offered from mid Sept through I believe Dec. 17th! along with the codes you will need to book.

WE did the QSDP this past June and thought it was great! Worked perfectly for my family (me, dh and 2 teens). We had some great CS meals. One thing I would caution...keep an eye on those snacks. Our last day we had 17 left :eek: and took home a lot of candy!

jb

I know what you mean. We've done the QSDP before, and made sure we kept track of how many we had left. :) :)

I just looked. The codes are listed on the Dis Updates which you can find on the Dis Discussion Forums page on top.

OOPS...looks like you guys found out this info already, I'm a little slow this morning. Sorry.

So there is no blackout over thanksgiving??? We check in 11/26 as well so I was wondering if thanksgiving would be blacked out like the AP discount. Did you gt free dining your entire stay?? I am having to wait for the GP discounts to come out, and was just wondering how that would work. I had heard that if you check in on a day that has free dining you get it for your entire stay. Do you still get it for your whole stay if your checkin day is a blackout date and you stay through when it opens up agian???

The AP discount isn't blacked out either, we check in 11/26 and originally had the AP discount. I switched this morning because it only added $600 (back to rack rate) for 4 of us for 9 days.

Does this require a rack rate room, or is there also a room discount?

Does this require a rack rate room, or is there also a room discount?

Unlike last year, there is apparently no room discount this time. So, if you're in a deluxe you're probably better off paying for the DP.

Value Resorts
RGD – free quick service
PBD – value resort basic dining

Moderate/Deluxe/Deluxe Villa
GCA – free basic dining
GYA – mod/dlx resort deluxe dining

There's a HUGE list of codes, so these may not apply to you. If you're told it's not valid for your reservation, ask for them to search for a code that would work for your reservation. If they tell you it can't be done, ask them to check with Guest Services.

YAY for us! I'm sooooo excited, I can hardly stand it! Have you booked plane tickets yet? That's what I have to do next...

Yup! If you are using EWR...check jetblue! We booked a while ago...and got a decent deal roundtrip/non stop. ALot of their airfare went way up since then...but when I checked yesterday for my mom, it had actually gone down...

Yup! If you are using EWR...check jetblue! We booked a while ago...and got a decent deal roundtrip/non stop. ALot of their airfare went way up since then...but when I checked yesterday for my mom, it had actually gone down...

Just checked Continental, came in at $518 inc. taxes and fees for two round trip; jetblue is $608 for the same. Does JetBlue charge a baggage fee? With Continental it's $15 each way. Gotta do non-stop, I can't see spending three hours in an airport waiting to change flights when it's only a 2 1/2 hr. flight to begin with.

doyou mind if i ask how much a week at contemporary w/park tickets and free dining costs? i just got free dining which brings my total down to 2K for 3 days/3nights at POR, 2 adults, 2 kids (pay only for 1). No water parks, NOT a park hopper. Includes airfare for 3- I feel like i am paying so much and dont have one of the great deals i see posted so often.

Sorry it took so long to reply...I'm at work and sneaking onto the boards :rotfl:

Anyways, we are going for 7 nights/8 days with park hopper and water park tickets. There are only two of us (honeymoon :love:) both adults obviously, hehe. We are driving so this price wont include airfare, I believe it was $3200.

Hope this helps!

ps. we are staying in the garden room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter