Anywhere to have a cooler delivered??

*TheWigs*

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere that would deliver either a styrofoam or plastic full sized cooler to a Disney resort? We will be using Garden Grocer for food/h2o delivery, but wanted a cooler to fill with ice to keep things cold that won't fit in the tiny fridge. We will be flying, so I'm not sure that we would be able to bring one of our own. Any help or thoughts are welcome! :thumbsup2

I have used a collapsable cooler on my last trip. I purchased it at a local store for 12 dollars. It is the kind that people use to tailgate. I rolled it up and put it in my luggage. I filled it each morning at the ice machine and put it in the tub. I worked fantastic. It kept the ice nicely and we had no problem for the 8 days we were there. You really can not fit much in the fridge and I felt the ice kept things much colder. The only problem is that it did sweat...those kind have a sealed inner lining but it became damp with the humidity and what not. Just an idea.

Thanks for the tip! I'll look around for one of those...maybe get lucky and find one even though it's the end of season. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter