• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anywhere to buy an autograph book?

Jenny867_5309

Earning My Ears
We leave in 6 days!

We arrive at SNA around 8pm and have just 2 days in the parks. My DD will be celebrating her birthday at the Plaza Inn character breakfast the following morning. We don't have Early entry, but our reservation is for before the park opens. I would love to let her pick out an autograph book somewhere ahead of time. Is there anywhere I could buy one once we land that would have a nice selection? Or anywhere open really early the next morning?

Cheers!

We leave in 6 days!

We arrive at SNA around 8pm and have just 2 days in the parks. My DD will be celebrating her birthday at the Plaza Inn character breakfast the following morning. We don't have Early entry, but our reservation is for before the park opens. I would love to let her pick out an autograph book somewhere ahead of time. Is there anywhere I could buy one once we land that would have a nice selection? Or anywhere open really early the next morning?

Cheers!

I just recently picked up an autograph book at my local Disney store. (put it in my son's Easter basket for our trip at the end of the month) It had Mickey Mouse on the cover, came with a pen, and every other page inside can hold a photo. If you don't have a Disney store near you, you might be able to hop into World of Disney before they close on your arrival day. I've also read about people on these boards making their own autograph books.

The gift shop at the Grand gas them, so I would I,aging at the other 2 Disney hotels they do too.

They have them all over the DLR, but you can get them on Amazon as well. I bought four books and pens on my last visit in March for my Grandchildren. I spent (gulp) $78-.:bitelip:

It is a surprise trip, and at 6 I would like her to pick out her own before we met the characters during breakfast.

I wish the online store had a DL books with all the characters similar to WDW'd book. Then I would just give it to her. I'm hoping they will have something like the WDW 2013 book with places for pictures in it inside the park.

Maybe I will check with the Disney Hotels and see how late or early their gift shops are open.

Thanks for the help!

I know you mentioned you want her to pick it out but thought I would suggest Etsy anyway. There are tons of adorable ones to choose from with personalizations. Some will specify if they were designed to hold pictures. She may love one with her name on it.

You can go to DTD the night you arrive and get one at World of Disney.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

It is a surprise trip, and at 6 I would like her to pick out her own before we met the characters during breakfast.

I wish the online store had a DL books with all the characters similar to WDW'd book. Then I would just give it to her. I'm hoping they will have something like the WDW 2013 book with places for pictures in it inside the park.

Maybe I will check with the Disney Hotels and see how late or early their gift shops are open.

Thanks for the help!

Looking at the Disney Store website and there are two DL autograph books... One is 7.95 and the other is 16.95. Identical to the WDW ones except for the name.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

World of Disney in DTD has them! They have all the different character pictures and also the ones that have a photo sleve! Hope you have an awesome trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter