• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anything Still Brewing for the Summer?

robtra91

Disney Dad
We are currently booked for July 7-14 at CSR for 30% off. We may have to adjust these dates to earlier in the summer due to a possible promotion at work (yeah!). A few weeks ago, the speculation from some was that Disney may focus on the summer due to a lack of reservations. Now that free dining has come out for the fall, is the hope for anything more for the summer pretty much gone?

Come on, CanadianGuy, give me some hope!!!

30% and that is not enough? What are you hoping for - Disney to PAY you to visit?

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just think that you should be grateful, not greedy.

30% and that is not enough? What are you hoping for - Disney to PAY you to visit?

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just think that you should be grateful, not greedy.[/QUOTE

Values aren't 30%

Sorry if this sounds harsh, I just think that you should be grateful, not greedy.

I am sure the OP is grateful for a discount but there is never any harm in wondering if there is something better out there or on the horizon. I started out at 30% and then got free dining for the summer through a PIN offer. Was I not supposed to take it because I should have been happy with the first offer? I don't see any harm in wondering. sheesh.

Oh sorry OP I did not address you at all. I just don't understand the hostility on the boards these days.

There are PIN offers floating around for free QSDP for the summer. It can be upgraded to the regular plan for a few dollars a day. For my larger family this saved us about $600 more then the 30% off the room. I have not heard of anything else though. I am not nearly WDW experienced enough to even guess about future oportunities though. I hope you find something and have a wonderful trip!

I just don't understand the hostility on the boards these days.

Was not trying to be hostile. I just believe that one should be grateful for the bounty they receive and not be greedy and wanting more. If something more should come along, then that is great as it is meant to be.

All to often people are not satisfied with the gifts they receive.

I'm just looking for the best deal like everyone else. There was talk at one time of possibly free dining, that's all I was hoping for.

I live a very blessed life and I appreciate the gifts God has given me - my family, a good job, and the ability to laugh at those who feel the need to try to bring me down.

I agree that we should be thankful for the bounty given to us, but I also believe it is our responsibility to be good stewards of those riches.

This is why I don't post to the Dis boards very often. I don't need someone passing judgement on me for simply trying to do the best I can.

Was not trying to be hostile. I just believe that one should be grateful for the bounty they receive and not be greedy and wanting more. If something more should come along, then that is great as it is meant to be.

All to often people are not satisfied with the gifts they receive.

wow! i think Disney should be grateful they have guests. They are not doing us a "favor" by downing their overpriced vacation getaway (love it as I do!) Getting a discount is not getting bounty/gifts. Good health and life are "gifts" IMO... this is business:) I am with you OP. I have 35% off a deluxe in July, and you bet I am watching for more!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter