Anything Special going on Nov 7-18/02?

grover

DIS Veteran
Will be at WDW from Nov 7-18 and plan on doing 3 days at Universal and IOA, is there anything special going on at this time? Any particular day I should plan to go or any days to really avoid due to large crowds? Will be myself, DH and DS (9). Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I think there was a beer festival at Citiwalk over one of the weekends. It didn't affect the parks, but at citiwalk at night, it was pretty packed. If you wanted to try out the festival, I would suggest going around 2 pm. At 6 it was pretty crazy, we paid, had two or three 2 oz. samples, then left because of the crowds.
The parks WERE fine, Sundays in Nov are usually pretty good. I usually sneak off to Finnegans a couple times during the day, to catch a few football scores. One suggestion, Valet your' car, it's worth the extra money. Have fun.:)

At nite during the beer fest, (this year it is the 2nd weekend in November ) as stated above... it is a bunch of drunken "teens", not for kids. I was there last year and while it is a BLAST for adults, I wouldn't want my son to be there during this time.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter