• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anything new on the cruise

J.P.

DVC/DIS Veteran-92
We are getting ready to cruise again in april on the wonder for 4 days and 3 nights. Any new activities for the kids or shows, our last cruise was in 01. My kids are 12 and 14. thanks for the help. J.P.

Well, the 14 year old will be able to enjoy the teenactivities in common ground. My 15 year old last year had a blast! So much so we are going again this year. For details look at Dave's DisneyCruise Line Tribute Site or Disney Cruise Line-the Platinum Castaway.

I don't remember when they took away Voyage of the Ghost Ship and replaced it with Mouseketeer, but lately Mouseketeer has been moved from the evening to the afternoon and they have a variety show instead.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I like the idea of Who Wants to Be a Mouseketter in the afternoon and a variety show in the evening of the same day.

That's a great change!
Tina :bounce:
Magic Western 10/11/03

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter