• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Anything in an Envelope-Sent/Recieved***

yay!!! :yay: Now lets start another!! I love the envelope exchange ..we should do another envelope exchange!

yay!!! :yay: Now lets start another!! I love the envelope exchange ..we should do another envelope exchange!

:), glad you had alot of fun with it.
I am first going to host the Spring/Easter exchange and the Seed Exchange on the Flower & Garden forum in mid/late Feb. or at the starting of March and then there may be another envelope exchange after that :).

Hi!! Got an AMAZING envelope today that was COMPLETELY worth the wait!!! :thumbsup2 It says its from KBunch .. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I received
an ADORABLE 101 Dalmations Light up Pen that has Patch on it (so cute I love it!)
D Alphabet Sticky Notepad
2 Packages of Rainbow Sticky Notes in different sizes
a purple Hope bracelet
Goofy candy
and a TON of scrapbook stuff - Mickey brad stickers (love them), Disney Rub Ons, Villian Stickers, Ride Stickers, Two different sets of alphabet stickers, and a TON of cool disney paper

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you so much!! I love all of it!!! :cloud9:

Glad you liked everything. And glad that it finally got there safe & sound this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter