Anything Going on Week of Dec 9-17??

We'll be there the 7-12 at CBR. I too picked this time for the low crowds. I have a son who has anxiety and does not do well in long lines. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! We will have a blast!

going 10-19 here staying at pofq :thumbsup2

was there last year from 12-19 and it was dead the first 5 days then it picked up when i mean dead i mean the 5 min wait time for space mountain is actually how long it will take u to walk from the sign to the rocket to take u up. i mean no wait at all. longest one we had was splash mountain cause the ride broke for about 10 min.

have a great time there all. ill be wearing my green sign ;)

nick

We will be there December 9th-16th. I can not wait!!!!!

I really don't think the crowds will be that bad. :thumbsup2

IncredibleMom said:
Exactly the same for us!
We'll be at the Christmas Party on the 14th!

Cool! we are going the 15th and the 18th. Have a great trip!

Hi
We'll be at Pop 12/10 to 12/15!! Girls only trip!! Going on the Segway tour for the first time. Can't wait!! :yay:

Something tells me we should rename this time of year Ohio week. Lol. Could it be the weather in Ohio in December? :santa:

We too will be there from the 9th to the 16th. Can't wait!

We will be ther sec. 9-16th at the Pops also. mvmcp on 10/12. I am hoping for low crowds. I think it will be great!!

I'll be there Dec. 15 - 18 for a spur of the moment long-Disney weekend. (Booked yesterday!) Hoping for low crowds, and warm weather!

I'm not sure if booking a month ahead qualifies as spur of the moment buthave a great trip!

we also will be there Dec 13-Dec 19...Going to MVMCP on Dec 14. Hoping crowds are small. We will be staying at the Yacht Club. Getting very excited :bounce: The countdown is on :hourglass

We're also going on a spur of the moment trip from December 8-11 thanks to some low airfare from Minneapolis to Orlando. Three weeks out is as spontanious as we can get with a couple kids!

I was noticing that the hours for MK on the 9th were just bumped up from 10pm close to a 11pm close -- wonder if they're expecting heavier crowds??

Also, I wanted to add that there's an evening shuttle launch scheduled at KSC on the 7th. Not sure if that impacts crowd levels or not but figured its worth a mention.

We will be there Des 9-15 at the GF and MVMCP on the 12th.

The 9th is predicted to be the busiest day of the week. We were in WDW the same time last year (DH BDay) and the crowds were light. So on the 9th we most likely will stay at the resort and relax and wait for the crowds to clear!

This is one of the best weeks to go. It is after the Mousefest and Pop and just before school lets out for the holidays. Many locals go on the weekends for the decorations but the weekdays are quiet. Mousefest and Pop do not affect the crowd levels much but they do affect resort availability. The crowd levels will start to increase on the 15th.......so it should be a good week to go.

We will be at the party at Magic Kingdom with you on Dec 14th!! We are hoping for a low crowd too.... :goodvibes

We plan to just take it all in! I do want to do some of the rides lik POTC! We missed that in May since it was closed.

26 more days for us! :cool1:

I'm there with DH on the 7th til the 14th, with the MVMCP on the 11th!!! Can not wait! We have been this time of year the last 4 years it is not bad at all! We go in July with our daughter, and grandkids, its is HOT AND PACKED!!!!!!

We will be there Dec 8th thru 17th. Doing the MVMCP on the 11th. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter