• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anything for Descendants?

My DD is a big fan too! We saw merchandise throughout the parks but that's about it, unless I missed something. I so wish they had more stuff like that available for the tween/teen crowd like characters and shows and such. Could be such fun! Maybe when the next movie comes out next May?

They don't seem to cover any of the teen/tween shows or movies. They have nothing for Teen Beach either, but you would think that Descendants is a spin off of the original princess movies so they should recognize it more. I hear the Disney Jr. encyclopedia doesn't have Disney Jr. characters. Sometimes common sense alludes them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter