Anyone work for Met Life?

barb383

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I have been searching for a job and found a listing for one at Met Life. It is mainly doing data entry and I am wondering what kind of a company they are to work for. (promoting from within, working conditions ect..) Anyone? Thanks:)

I can't tell you how they are to work for, but I know first hand how they are to work with--wonderful! I don't think I've had better customer service from an insurance company. They carry our dental policy and I've had to call them a few times and was very pleased with the people I talked to on the phone.

Hi all. I have been searching for a job and found a listing for one at Met Life. It is mainly doing data entry and I am wondering what kind of a company they are to work for. (promoting from within, working conditions ect..) Anyone? Thanks:)

I haven't worked for them in a while, but I did for 15 years. At the time, the benefits were very good. My BFF still works there, I could ask her.

It all depends on who you work for to be honest. I enjoyed my job and loved my boss. I was on the mutual fund side and after 9/11 when the stock market took a turn for the worse, I was let go. I was okay with it, because I was only part time after having my baby and was happy to stay home.

Which office if you don't mind me asking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter