Anyone work at the Disneystore

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Our store is looking for part-time help. Can you tell me the benefits for part-timers?

Are you paid just minimum wage?

Thanks and have a great day!

I work at The Disney Store. The pay is a little more than minimum. My store is really flexible and great about scheduling. Incredibly family oriented management team, which is why I love working there. We get discounts at both the Disney Store and The Children's Place and we get three one day park hoppers per year. It is a really nice place to work.

I love when I go in to the store. It seems like a nice environment to work in.

Fun place to work, starting at minimum wage. You probably won't get many hours until holiday season, but you'll be scheduled for some annoying call-in shifts! :teeth:

I don't think PT Cast Members get benefits. But I enjoy it also, especially because they are so flexible, I do evenings and weekends, so DH can watch DD, and the discount for the store and Childrens Place, well if you have kids it's awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter