Anyone with USH knowledge?

MickeysFan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is still a Spider-man show at Universal Hollywood? If so, is it good?

universal is still advertising Spiderman and it is totally cooL especially when doc oc trys to plug into! you face!!!

Sorry - we have just come back from LA and there is no spiderman attraction there now. There is still at US Orlando but not USH.

Sue

No. Spiderman Rocks is no longer there. It has closed.

Personally I didn't like it and neither did DS. It was more of a musical with some action scenes thrown in. Not cool enough for him, but he did like when the Green Goblin flew in.

We had AP's and only took the time to see it once.

:sunny: ,
Katie

Thanks! I was looking at an old map anyway, I think. It looks like maybe Animal Planet is where Spider-man was.

MickeysFan said:
Thanks! I was looking at an old map anyway, I think. It looks like maybe Animal Planet is where Spider-man was.

No, the Animal Planet show is in a different theater. I don't think anything has replaced Spiderman Rocks yet.

Have fun!
:sunny: ,
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter