Anyone with info on Hilton Grand Vacations?

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked before, but my Search function is cooperating.

We are looking into HGV and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them or there resorts? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the pics. We are trying to decide btwn HGV and DVC. I certainly like the themeing of DVC better, but the flexability of HGV is definately worth looking into. Just don't know enough about HGV to make an educated decision. Do you own at HGV? I like that you buy a certain amount of points and that will guarantee you one full week and HGV is competitively priced.

Did you like the Sea World resort? I think my biggest problem is being dragged off of Disney property. :teeth:

Mickey Fliers said:
Did you like the Sea World resort? I think my biggest problem is being dragged off of Disney property. :teeth:

sound like another DVCer to me!!!

no I don't own at HGVC or the Marriotts - but both are as lovely as DVC.

I have 2 cheap timeshare and on expensive one....DVC....

I can't afford another expensive one...so right now I can only trade into the Marriott and HGVC.

Mickey Fliers

I own both HGVC and DVC. I do love them both. What I like is their flexibility with booking. Their resorts are both beautiful.

Just ask whatever questions you have. I have stayed at both HGVC in Florida, South Beach, and Flamingo in Las Vegas.

DVC is great I love staying at the resorts on property.

I belong to HGVC and what I love is that I can book into their hotels as well as resorts. We spent a week last year at a Hilton in Paris and it was wonderful.This summer we are spending 2 weeks in Hawaii at 2 different Hilton resorts. I love the flexibility of the program. Good luck with whatever you decide.

we own at HGVC at International Drive.
We love it! Its the best time share we have ever stayed at anywhere in the world.

We looked into DVC but just couldnt afford it. Plus the HGVC is forever, whereas the DVC is just 49 years maximum. Dont get me wrong, we probably wont be needing it in 49 years.. but the value available gets less every year as the amount of time decreases.

Plus the maintenance costs are much lower with HGVC. We would love to own DVC but the units are much smaller and you get so much less for your money. Yes of course you are not immersed in the magic.. but its worth it for the amount of money you save.

I was looking into my family staying at the HGVC at Sea World in March of 2006 for 4 nights. Four adults and one child. Considering a King Bedroom Apartment. HGVC had the price at $250 a night. Now the questions. Is this a time share and would I have to belong to stay? No experience with time shares and not interested in joining. Was planning on booking in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter