anyone with a Kitchenaid gas range?

whatname

Mouseketeer
We are looking to buy a new range. So far, we like the gas, double oven, 5 burner Kitchenaid. I'm a little concerned that the online manual says that the porcelain can develop hairline cracks when self-cleaning. I assume the ovens are lined with a porcelain coating. The Whirlpool model says the same. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this or this range in general. Thanks!

We have a kitchenaid gas range, but its just the flattop, we like it. We have also have a kitchenaid double wall oven that is gas. We dont have any cracking in either. I'm not sure if this is helpful?

we have the double oven, gas kitchenaid stove (free standing). no problems with cracking on self clean. if you get one i would suggest using one of their authorized installers b/c the default settings on the burners may not be to your personal liking. i had the simmer adjusted so it could go to a much lower flame than the default allowed-much better for sauces and soups.

love mine though-awesome to be able to do multiple items at different temps at the same time.

We have a kitchenaid gas range, but its just the flattop, we like it. We have also have a kitchenaid double wall oven that is gas. We dont have any cracking in either. I'm not sure if this is helpful?
Thank you! Any information on experiences with the brand is helpful!

we have the double oven, gas kitchenaid stove (free standing). no problems with cracking on self clean. if you get one i would suggest using one of their authorized installers b/c the default settings on the burners may not be to your personal liking. i had the simmer adjusted so it could go to a much lower flame than the default allowed-much better for sauces and soups.

love mine though-awesome to be able to do multiple items at different temps at the same time.
Good to know. I will check into the burner adjustment. Thanks so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter