Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

If you're still sending these out can you send it to me too?

email is: rm_1004 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks so much!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

It's so super nice of you to share! Can I ask the favor too? ;)
Happy planning!

mannasweeps at gmail DOT com

Planning our first trip so I would love a copy as well snbhamilton @verizon.net(without the space)

thanks
Sarah

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I just sent it to everyone that requested. I am in the process of planning 2 trips one to WDW in June and our first Disney cruise in December. Just when I thought I had a good start on these plans my DH told me last night he wants to do a Med. Cruise with Disney in June 2011, so I guess I am planning another trip. :rotfl:

Happy planning everyone!

Also, with the permission of the person who designed the spreadsheet, I can upload it to the web for everyone to download. This might make it easier than emailing every person that is requesting one. my email is chris3733 at gmail.com

Planning a trip to the 'World in Nov/Dec 2010. I would love a copy as well, and will also watch the thread to see if a link to download is posted if that's easier. Thanks so much!

:woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Can you send it to me also.... walkerdm at ymail dot com.

Thank you in advance. Hopefully, it will help me get more organized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter