Anyone willing to share their Disney Planning Spreadsheet?

Would you mind sending your sheets to me. I'm at a loss as to where to start our vacation...we're traveling 11/29 -12/10. We are so excited.

Thanks a million

clidstonehook at hotmail.com

I would also love to have a copy of your spreadsheet! I can't wait to start planning our trip!!

Thanks so much!:banana:

My email is:
tanya.bujnosek at gmail.com

I told myself I was going without an itinerary (it's me, dh and ds3) but I'm really beginning to stress about that first decision! HA! We leave in 22 days for a week in magical bliss!!!!!!! :yay:Will you please send me a copy too! Becky Russell 0282 at yahoo dot com (no spaces)

I would love a copy of the spreadsheet as well! Thanks!

sweetsimplethings at gmail dot com

I would love a copy of the spreadsheet also.
I am planning our families first Disney Trip and this sounds like an awesome planning tool :santa:

grantbrown (at) mts (dot) net

I am planning our first Christmas trip...12 days in the world at Christmas - yahoo! I would love a copy of the spreadsheet to assist in planning. Thank you! Oh, my email is spring348@aol.com.

i noticed inside excel when you go to NEW - you can select a variety of templates - and one of them is Disney world Itinerary -let me see if i can copy a portion into this message box.. (see below - didn't come over great - but, you get the idea) there a bunch of templates on 2007 Microsoft Excel - many can be manipulated to your needs!

Saturday, December 09, 2006 EMH Schedule
AM Animal Kingdom Sat MGM - AM
PM Home Time Dining Reservation # Sun MK - PM
Breakfast Donald's Breakfastosaurus Mon AK - AM, MGM - PM
Lunch Flame Tree BBQ Tues Epcot AM
Dinner Home Weds AK - PM
Park Hours 9:00 - 5:00 Thurs Mk - AM
Entertainment Jingle Jungle 3:45 Notes: Parking opens at 7:30 am Fri Epcot PM

Sunday, December 10, 2006 Sunset: 5:30 PM, dark by 6
AM Epcot
PM Back to Epcot around 5:00 Time Dining Reservation # Restaurants
Breakfast Red = Table Service
Lunch Electric Umb. Or Pizza Green = Counter Service
Dinner Nine Dragons
Park Hours 9:00 - 7:00, 11:00 - 9:30
Entertainment Illuminations at 9:30
:surfweb:

Shoot, can I get copies of this too? One more thing to help me obsess about my trips dziactor @ yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter