• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone willing to share their Disney planning spreadsheet?

:) :thumbsup2 Sent everyone above \

I PM wendymom a pm...I need your email address.:)

Hi - In the process of planning my WDW vacation and I would love any spreadsheets or planning/organizational tips anyone has.

Thank you for anything you can share !:cutie:

I've been eyeballing this thread forever.. And for some reason have been too scared to bother to ask ya'll.. But I'm starting to freak out! (and it's only 6 months away! lol)

I would be truly grateful for a copy of the spreadsheet! My email is bunbunmoney@yahoo.com

Thanks!

We are going to Seaworld during our upcoming trip to WDW. Does anyone have a one day touring plan they would be willing to share? I can't find one anywhere. We are also going to Busch Gardens-Tampa for a day if anyone has a plan for that.....never been to either of them.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello Everyone! I just everyone the spreadsheets.:thumbsup2

sarahandhannamom, I have know Idea about sea world or bush gardens. but I have read about them. What I would do, is go to your library and look for orlando travel. You should find tones of info. I hope this helps.
ang

I know that you already sent me a copy. But my computer crashed and I have lost all my files and programs. I did have my photos backed up, but nothing else.:sad1: dlaborde@cox.net

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter