• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Willing to Share 2013 Disney Fantasy Navigators?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
We are sailing on the Disney Fantasy in October and would love to see the Navigators! We are going on the Western Caribbean Itinerary B. If anyone is willing to share those Navigators I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

What's a navigator? Been reading up on the cruises for 2 days now and still don't know...

I just sailed the Fantasy Western B 2/16/13-2/23/13 and I plan to scan the navigators and submit them to wdwinfo.com.

I can also send them to you directly once I get the PDFs created. I can send you a PM if you want. Thinking maybe by next week...

I just sailed the Fantasy Western B 2/16/13-2/23/13 and I plan to scan the navigators and submit them to wdwinfo.com.

I can also send them to you directly once I get the PDFs created. I can send you a PM if you want. Thinking maybe by next week...

Thanks that would be great!

Would you be willing to PM them to me too? We leave in 2 weeks and are trying to a look at the most current navigators.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter