Anyone who has stayed at Cypress Pointe

PandaBear & Boo

Second star to the right straight on til morning
I will be staying at Cypress Point from April 19 - 26. I read that they require a deposit. Does anyone know how much of a deposit they require? I am trying to budget everything so that I don't go over board on this trip. Can someone please let me know!

Thanks

im almost 100% sure they didnt ask us for a deposit, its a great resort btw, stayed here christmas New year just gone

I stayed there a copule years ago by muserlf i a l br. No deposit asked for.

hrec.

we stayed at CP Grandvillas this week, for 3 nights. We didn't pay a deposit.

We stayed here last January and they took a credit card imprint, nothing was charged to the card.

We stayed here last January and they took a credit card imprint, nothing was charged to the card.

Credit/debit card imprint is a form of deposit, they only charge if something is damaged, missing, etc. The hotel consolidator we work with tells us a cash deposit is usually taken when no credit/debit card is given at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter