• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone who has booked WDW resorts through Travelocity, etc....

k&a&c'smom

DIS Veteran
Did you have any problems at the resort? Were you given a decent room location, or were you put in the worst room?

Just curious! I've heard of people getting a less-desirable location at other hotels when booking through discount websites. I wondered what everyone's experience was with Disney.:confused:

On our last trip, we booked 1 night at Wilderness Lodge through Travelocity. We were upgraded from standard view to woods view bunkbeds. I didn't feel we were treated any differently than other guests.

i booked room only for a 2nd room for our family thru last minute travel.com and we were given a room right next door to our other room in aruba at cbr... i don't think how we booked made any difference...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter