Anyone who can do Mickey Stick Family?

vacation4.jpg

Thanks so much, Michelle!! Appreciate your time and talent!

Jamie in SW Arkansas

Hi :) I'd like to request a design please :) Can I get it with "Making Magical Memories" and the following names? The other family is my dad's cousin, so I don't know how to tell the difference.
"Richard" (70, dad)
"Jeanie" (49, mom)
"Dani" (13, me)
Start of cousin's family:
"Janice" (Old enough to be a mom to the following ;) Cousin)
"Will" (2, her son)
"Rosie" (6, daughter)
"Robert" (about 9, son)
"J.J." (About 11, son)

Thanks! At the bottom can you put "July 2008"? Thanks!

Hi there Michelle--I pm'd you about making a stick family for my in laws, but then saw this thread and thought this might be the better place to ask. My mother in law asked for help making shirts for her DD and family so I agreed. Now I am in charge of making the shirts! Go figure! If you could please do the design, it would be great!

Here's the info:

The Hanton's

Al
Karen
Bailey (8 year old girl)
Megan (2 year old girl)

Disney Vacation 2008

Thanks in advance--your designs made our January vacation so special!!

Again, ignore this if you got my PM and are working on it!

Diane

When you have time could you please do one for our family. Our last name is Wiley. We are headed to Disney in October. Dad is Steve, Mom is Shari (Blonde hair), Son is Ethan (age 3) and aughter is Lauren (age 1)(Brown Hair) Thanks so much

Steve

These look amazing, Michelle! I'm making a request too.:goodvibes Our trip isn't until Dec. 2008 so no rush.:)

Making Magical Memories

Warren (45, dark brown hair)
Linda (41 auburn hair)
Nikki (21 dirty blonde hair)
Grandma Jo (60 light brown hair)

POFQ resort December 2008

OMG!! This is what I have been looking for! Michelle, could you PLEASE make one of these stick figure designs for me and my family? I need it to say "Making magical Memories" at the top and "Disney World 2008" and I need stick people Dad, Mom, Jackson (DS 8), Naomi (DD 2), and Seth (DS 10mo)

Thank you so very much!:thumbsup2

Hi Michelle -

I am brand new at all of this stuff so please stick with me. I love your design and would love to make some shirts for my three girls for our upcoming trip in June. Could you make a design with Walt Disney World at the top and 2008 at the bottom. I would like all three girls to be the same size if possible and have their names. Thank you so much in advance for your generosity!!

Kendall - blonde hair and glasses
Maddie - black hair
Emma - black hair

Once Michelle so graciously does this for me can someone explain to me how I print out the design? I know where to buy the iron on transfers but I am not sure how to get to them to print them out.

Hi Michelle. Could I request one too? Take your time, we aren't going until Sept.

Top: The Hall Family

Grandma Blonde
mom Blonde
Noah 10
Erin 6 Blonde
Adam 1

Bottom: Disney 2008

Thank you, This is so kind of you.

Make one for me too! Thanks so much!

I love the one from post 170 that says Making Magical Memories on top

DH Rob- brown hair
DW Rhonda-long blonde hair
DS 6 Elijah-light brown hair
DS 3 Ethan-blonde hair
DS 3 Joshua- light brown hair

Could you please put:
The Anthony Family
on the bottom?

TIA

I just added my parents to our trip as a anniversary surprise
Could we add them to our picture?

Mom-Mom
Poppy

If you could write...
Making Magical Memories... on the top
Disney World 2008 on the bottom

Thank you so so much
Angela

ALSO, Can I get our names in a disney design ( like your signature)

Angela - Minnie or tink
Bill - Mickey
Nicole - Tink or the Princesses
Joseph - Fab 5, Mickey or Herbie (his fav)
Nina - Princesses or Belle
Anthony - Stitch or little Einsteins
Mom-Mom - Minnie
Poppy - If you could Cruella of not Mickey...He loves Cruella

Thank you.
Angela:yay:

Hi Michelle, WOW I love these stick families. :worship: I was hoping you would have some time to do one for all the kids for our trip in May.
Thanks a bunch

Jenna - girl, age 6, light brown hair
Mikey - boy, age 5, blonde hair
Justin - boy, age 4, dark brown hair
Jason - boy, age 4, blonde hair
Nick - boy, age 3, dark brown hair
Kenna - girl, age 3 light brown hair

At the top - Our first Magical trip together

thanks again
Fran

Would you be willing to make one for our family too?

Disney Family Vacation 2008

Names Dad-Scott Mom-Rachelle Son Tanner Daughter Kylee and Livie

Thanks!

Hi Michelle, just checking to make sure you got my message in post 160 - although, if you haven't made it yet, I think I would like it to just say Walt Disney World at the top instead of Making Magical Memories and then just the 2008 at the bottom. We are going to use these as our main vacation shirts, so I guess we should put WDW on it! (McKee family from post 159)

Thanks sooooo much! :)

I have a friend and her family leaving on Saturday for Disney. It will be there first trip. She didn't have time to make shirts b/c her mother died recently and they have been dealing with all that. Could you make the stick family for me and I will try to make the shirts tomorrow and surprise her before she leaves. Thanks so much.

Our Disney Vacation 2008

Ted- He's the dad, short brown hair.
Heather- she's the mom, short light brown hair.
Jessica- 8 years old, short light brown hair
Colby-7 years old, long blond hair.

Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter