Anyone who can do Mickey Stick Family?

Hi Michelle,
I was looking around at boards for possible Tshirt/plaque ideas, and saw your stick families. They are adorable! I've tried doing something similar on my own for hours now, to no avail. It feels like a lot to ask for help, but I'm pretty stuck! My in laws are taking the whole family (15 of us!) on the March 8 western (yes, we all know how lucky we are!). I'd like to do something to commemorate it for them. Would it be okay to ask you for help? Feel free to say no, I know how precious time is these days!
Thank you!
Pat

THOSE ARE ADORABLE. MY DF ,HER DD AND DGD AND MYSELF AND DD ARE HAVING A PRINCESS WEEK IN 09/08 I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THESE STICK PEOPLE , HERE ARE THE NAMES

NANCY (ADULT)
SANDY(ADULT)
AMBER(ADULT)
HANNAH AGE 10
EMILY 1 YR OLD

I CAN'T WAIT:yay: :yay: ,DO YOU EMAIL IT , OR JUST POST IT? HERE IS MY EMAIL
NILoury@prodigy.net

michellle
I forgot, i would like it to say
Our Princess Week 2008

thanks again

Hi Michelle,

I love the stick families!

Would you make 2 designs for me?

The Teti Family

Michael (Dad)
January (Mom)
Isabella (2yo)

Disney Vacation May 2008

and

The Piliero Family

Jim (Dad)
Kim (Mom)
Jamie (8 yo girl)
Luca (5 yo boy)

Disney Vacation June 2008

Thank you for your time and hard work!

Kim

girls2.jpg

vacation4.jpg

Michelle--thank you so much for the designs. However, I don't need grey hair on Bebe. I misled you by putting grandmother on the descrip but wanted you to know that it was an older female. Do you mind redoing it for me sans the grey hair?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie in SW Arkansas

Can I have one too? These are ADORABLE!! Are y'all printing them out and making t-shirt transfers? Just curious how everyone is going to use their stick families :)

Here's ours:

McKee Family -
Mommy
Daddy
Mammy (grandma with dark hair), I guess put her on the end after the kids?
Georgia (girl 8yo)
Briley (girl 4 yo)
Campbell (girl 2 yo)

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much! Oh, and we are going May 2008.

I'm going in July, but I need the ages of the rest of the people who are going with us before I can ask. Thanks in advance before I even offer!

Hi Michelle!

I hate to add to your work load, but I was hoping I could get a stick figure family too. I requested one from Telynn about 2 weeks ago & she said she was going to work on it, but I have not heard from her & she hasn't posted anything since then so I am not sure whether she is still doing them or not & we are leaving in 3 weeks! I would really appreciate it if you could do one for our family. All your work is so great! Here is our info:

I would like the top to say Making Magical Memories & the bottom to have 2008 w/ the Mickey head.

Karyn - (me, blonde hair)
Sean - (my DH, brown hair)
Kaitlyn - (my DD, age 5, blonde hair)
Kyle - (my DS, age 3, blonde hair)

Grandpa - (my Dad, gray hair)
Gram - (my Mom, blonde hair)

Grandpa - (my father in law, gray hair & glasses)
Granny - (my mother in law, brown hair)

Could you put me with my family in the middle & then my parents on the side of the shirt I am on, and Sean's parents on the side of the shirt he is on? Thank you soo, soo much! :)

Karyn

magical.jpg

Hi Michelle!

Could you kindly do 2 families for me? We are going on the Western Cruise March 22-29 2008

First one:
The Singh Family
Dad- Bobby
Mom-Melissa
Daughter-Abigail oldest 7
Son-Ajay middle 6
Daughter Ava youngest 4

Second One:
Dad Scott
Mom Kelli
Daughter Kendall 7yrs

Thanks soo much!

singh2.jpg

scott.jpg

Michelle--thank you so much for the designs. However, I don't need grey hair on Bebe. I misled you by putting grandmother on the descrip but wanted you to know that it was an older female. Do you mind redoing it for me sans the grey hair?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie in SW Arkansas

vacation4.jpg

Can I have one too? These are ADORABLE!! Are y'all printing them out and making t-shirt transfers? Just curious how everyone is going to use their stick families :)

Here's ours:

McKee Family -
Mommy
Daddy
Mammy (grandma with dark hair), I guess put her on the end after the kids?
Georgia (girl 8yo)
Briley (girl 4 yo)
Campbell (girl 2 yo)

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much! Oh, and we are going May 2008.

may3.jpg

Michelle, I sure like the one you just did that says Making Magical Memories at the top, can I talk you into putting that on mine? Also, at the bottom, can you take off Disney May and just have the 2008? (It's the one you just did with Georgia, Briley, and Campbell) Thanks so much!

Alicia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter