Anyone... Westgate vacation villas?

Brika

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I'm looking for information about where I can find close grocery store to the mentioned timeshare. And, how far is it from WDW, AK, Seaworld, MGM, etc. ALSO, anyone know how far Howard Johnson Enchanted Land is from airport? I'm not sure that anyone has heard of these locations, but thought I'd ask!

Brika

You might do better asking on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.
Good luck! :wizard:

We'll be at W.V.V. 3-6, so I'm interested in that also. I hope somebody helps us out.

Liked them very much. They are a 2 story townhouse style; with one Villa above another, in goups of 4 or so.

There are some newer ones, ask if any of those are available; they go by letters, so a letter at the end of the alphabet would be better, or a double letter (AA, BB).

I was there last August, they were very nice. Didn't use the pool though this time, but did in 2002, when I stayed at Town Center, which is a high rise on the same site.

They are very close to Disney, 10-15 minutes into parking lots, by car.

Plenty of other places for shopping, gorcery, etc.

And the kitchens and laundry will spoil you for going on site at Disney ever again.

If you come out onto 192 from the Villas and make a left you will find a Publix a few miles down on the right hand side. This is right in front of Orange Lake Resort. If you go a few miles further, there is another Publix. I found that one better than the one right outside of Orange Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter