• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Watching Survivor? Pearl Islands Fantasy League Sweepstakes

Thanks for joining the tribe, Beanie! Anyone else wanna play???

Come on RP bad girls and boys. You get points when your chosen Survivor team members drink, cry, or get naked.

food-smiley-004.gif
sad-smiley-047.gif
speechless-smiley-003.gif
(can't post the naked smilie-use your imagination)

Just joined!! I just love survivor. :bounce:

DIS FANS is now full. Thanks to all who joined the tribe. Make sure that you've assigned a bonus point category to each of the Survivors on your team, for we start earning points with the next episode. Be sure to subscribe to the official Survivor thread over on the Community Board.

DIS FANS- The Ultimate Survivors!

:D

DH just formed a new tribe called Pirates of The DIS. The password is pegleg. Please feel free to join his tribe. You can belong to more than one tribe.

I just tried to join Pirates of The DIS but it states that name can not be found. Annmarie

Try again. There is one more spot left. When it says that it usually means something was typed incorrectly.

I typed it in as you have it Pirates of The DIS and password pegleg and it still states "The login Pirates of The DIS was not found." - copied from website. Annmarie

Last tribe is full too I started a new one come visit and join, Disney Cruisers password Wonder Come on aboard mateys

Originally posted by sabaka
Last tribe is full too I started a new one come visit and join, Disney Cruisers password Wonder Come on aboard mateys

Well, since I missed out on the other tribes, I've joined this one. But it doesn't look like anyone else has.

Now I gotta figure out who I really want on my team!

Hi Patty! :)

Jennifer, thanks for letting me join...I only had a few minutes the night I saw this post, so I joined then and didn't have time to get back here and let you know! :) I am a huge Survivor fan, as you know, so I am sure this will be fun! :):)

Originally posted by sabaka
I join this tribe too,, Looks like there's room for 4 more..;) ;) ;)

Hi, Everyone! :wave:

Don't forget to assign a bonus point category to each of the Survivors on your team for each episode. Also, don't forget that you can trade the Survivors on your team at any time except during the blackout period (when show airs on E coast and 4 hours after the show ends). Many tribe members still have Survivors on their team who have been voted off.

DIS FANS is currently in 4th place out of the 6 DIS teams, Pirates of The DIS is in 6th place, and Disney Cruisers are in 5th place, so we need all the points that we can get each week. I just joined the Disney Cruisers. There is still room for 3 more players.

Be sure to visit the official Survivor thread over on the Community Board.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4301438#post4301438

pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter