Anyone watch Dateline Cosby Accusers Speak?

fly girl

DIS Veteran
Watched it.

How he repeatedly did this for so long without it being known to the public is astounding. So many women. Too many women.

Obviously people in his inner circle knew. How they were so jaded to allow this to continue is beyond my comprehension. As one accuser said -- power, money, and fame can paralyze others.

I loved Bill Cosby growing up. Shame we were all duped.

Did you see the interview with Malcolm Jamar Warner (Theo)? He stated how disappointed he is that the Cosby Show reputation has been tarnished by Cosby's crimes. He did not comment on Cosby's innocence or guilt. Of course the violation of all these women is a horrendous result of Cosby's actions but it really is a shame that a great show like The Cosby Show, that broke through the stereotypical black family comedy will more than likely be pulled from the airwaves. Every time I see that man on tv, I throw up a little in my mouth. Looking at all those women and hearing their stories is just heart breaking

I would love to hear what Lisa bonnet has to say and to find out why she really left the show.

Did you see the interview with Malcolm Jamar Warner (Theo)? He stated how disappointed he is that the Cosby Show reputation has been tarnished by Cosby's crimes. He did not comment on Cosby's innocence or guilt. Of course the violation of all these women is a horrendous result of Cosby's actions but it really is a shame that a great show like The Cosby Show, that broke through the stereotypical black family comedy will more than likely be pulled from the airwaves. Every time I see that man on tv, I throw up a little in my mouth. Looking at all those women and hearing their stories is just heart breaking

No, I would like to see that.

The show has been pulled, you won't get anyone to sponsor show with ads.

I still love the show. Part of my childhood. My focus was never on him but the kids. That's who I related to! (Vanessa was closest to my age). I love the ones when she got in trouble: staying out past curfew in a parked car, getting drunk with her friends, going to Maryland to see the Wretched for big fun. Lol. Classic. And who could not love Theo's shirt -- Denise's version of the Gordon Gartrell.

I hate to think the riff between Cosby and Bonet had anything to do with sexual assault. This article makes me think it wasn't.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/08/bill-cosby-lisa-bonet-tv-daughters-huxtables

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter