Anyone want to trade Passholder F&G art?

cyndiloveswalt

DIS Veteran
My family was in Disney this past weekend and were able to get 3 of the Donald Duck Don Williams artwork that they were giving to pass holders. I would love to trade someone for 1 of the Mickey and Goofy ones. Hoping maybe others will be in the same situation and that we can help each other get the full collection. I loved the way they framed the 3 together and would like to do that myself. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

My family was in Disney this past weekend and were able to get 3 of the Donald Duck Don Williams artwork that they were giving to pass holders. I would love to trade someone for 1 of the Mickey and Goofy ones. Hoping maybe others will be in the same situation and that we can help each other get the full collection. I loved the way they framed the 3 together and would like to do that myself. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
If you can't find anyone who wants to trade...you can try eBay. I got the first one there as I wasn't able to be there in March.

The Goofy print runs from April 1 - April 30 then the Mickey print runs from May 1 - May 30. As the month progresses you may be more likely to find trades since more people will pick them up! Best of luck!

I would love to trade. Both my husband and I are pass holders. We have 2 goofy's. We are returning next month, and we plan to get 2 Micky's. I would love Donald, because I also thought the way they displayed the 3 prints was very nice.

Found a nice frame online that is similar to one on display. Makes for a nice piece of art!

We have 4 of the April prints (goofy) I would love to trade with someone to get a Mickey and Donald.

ConnecticutFlea- If you want to PM me your address would love to arrange a trade for your goofy for my Donald.
Anyone else who has a Mickey to trade I would still love to get one of those too!
Matciemi- Thanks for the frame info, looks great!

Cyndiloveswalt-I took the advice above and bought the print on eBay. The irony is I just bought it yesterday morning.

Marciemi-thanks for the link.

We were just in Epcot on Tuesday & stopped in to get the Mickey print. I asked if they had any of the Goofy and/or Donald left & she gave us 1 of each. Not sure how many they have left over but try asking - you might get lucky like we did.

Do they take down your pass card # when they give them out? When I went to the Food and Wine festival I got 4 of the glasses because I was there 6 days and got glasses on each of the 6 days. Can I go back and get another?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter