• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Want To Start Another Pop Fridge Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal: You have to put your account numbers...have a check ready to give the routing number and account number.

totally off topic
but for those of us that are going in late summer and hoped to take part in the little ones magic hour 1st thing in the morning. i seen that they arent doin it this yr
that once one of the reasons we picked mid september to go (that along with free dining) after looking at the calendar on disney.com the hours for some of the days are..crappy. i have never been during that time of the yr so for anyone that has please give me something postive to look forward to. if not i might change my dates...

Free Dining! That's enough reason to go with your dates. It does stink about the Little Ones Magic Hours and the concerts. We had a really good time last year.

hmerritt,
paid my $5 yesterday morning around 10am as advised, please verify that you have received this amount as paypal shows that the transaction is completed, but your list does not show PAID by my username JERSEYGIRLINSI. thanks in advance.

hmerritt,
paid my $5 yesterday morning around 10am as advised, please verify that you have received this amount as paypal shows that the transaction is completed, but your list does not show PAID by my username JERSEYGIRLINSI. thanks in advance.

You did not include your DIS id in your payment and I had emailed you yesterday afternoon asking for it so that I could mark you paid.

Okay I am now waiting for paypal to make a deposit to my account! I will send my payment as soon as I can!

Carrie

You did not include your DIS id in your payment and I had emailed you yesterday afternoon asking for it so that I could mark you paid.

Heather,
I hope that my post was not taken the wrong way, I did not want to come off upset etc...just looking for confirmation. I am happy to know that everything is complete, and the transaction went well. Again, my intent was not to offend:flower3: Thanks again.

Still waiting to hear about how to pay, Itried again and still no luck!!

I'm sorry, I just I don't know any other way. I am leaving within the week and can't accept anything other than pp. If someone else would like to send me pp for you and you can send them a check?

As far as pp, is there anything someone here can help you figure it out?

thanks-
Heather

englishrose..you are taken caren of. anyone else having trouble with using paypal please let me know. i am willing to have u mail me a money order and then i will be paypal heather the funds. i just want this to start smoothly and that we have a great swap.
well O/T..anyone that lives in the midwest ..i am here in west centeral ohio and we have been under a blizzard warning since yesterday. i have almost 14 inches of snow in my yard plus 30 - 40 mph wind. so be careful to all those in this shorm.

Update on Payments:

3/16 - 3/22 hmerritt
3/22 - 3/27 jdurham25 PAID
3/30 - 4/5 BOO PAID
4/5 - 4/9 Mitla96 PAID
4/9 - 4/14 princessmorgan PAID
4/14 - 4/19PTL PAID
4/21 - 4/27cbear5 PAID
4/27 - 5/2sluna77
5/3 - 5/8Ennazus8810 PAID
5/9 - 5/16JERSEYGIRLINSI PAID
5/16 - 5/20arielsleepingbeauty PAID

5/26 - 6/5patink PAID

6/11 - 6/17 david 1980 PAID

6/27 - 7/1 blondimom
7/1 - 7/13sparkie PAID

8/7 - 8/12ksloane
8/12 - 8/19 mrstomrice PAID
8/20 - 8/26disalways PAID

8/30 - 9/7 bonzarella PAID

9/16 - 9/23 momsoftwins PAID
9/22 - 9/27 newtodcl PAID
9/28 - 10/4 shariVT PAID

11/22 - 11/29englishrose47 PAID
12/4 - 12/18Eighty8Keys PAID

12/25 - 1/1 hollybearsmom PAID

5/1 - 5/9englishrose47 PAID

I paid my $4.73 again using my bank account! I hope it works this time!

Carrie

Good News- we originally thought the fridge was not going to arrive until after my trip... But I checked today and it looks like it has shipped and is scheduled to arrive 3/12!!

Tracking Detail | Help

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/12/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z E3W 207 03 4478 03
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 03/12/2008
Shipped To: ORLANDO, FL, US
Shipped/Billed On: 03/06/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 52.00 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
BALDWIN PARK,
CA, US 03/06/2008 10:36 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
03/06/2008 8:55 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 03/06/2008 6:26 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/08/2008 1:31 P.M. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter