• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Want To Start Another Pop Fridge Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ...the total cost is $$$113.60$$$ which comes out to $4.73 for the 24 ppl on the calendar list. i forgot to add anything for the cleaning supplies but i am goin to give heather some money for that.
so now we need to use pay pal heatheramerritt@gmail.com
that is her account address. so everyone please asap get that to her.

Payment sent also:cool1:

Looking forward to hopefully meeting you Momsoftwins on the 22nd for the handover!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to set this up!!:yay:

I'll be at the POP 3/30 thru 4/5.

would like to join the swap--

I'll PM in a minute...if my numbers allow (still new to dis board).
thanks.

BOO pmed and then pmed you again.
you guys are great ...i am so pleased that things are moving toward swappin time. :banana: :banana:
newtodcl...hey maybe as time gets closer and we figure out when and where to swap we can chat and hang out for a few. but september seems like foooorever from now

i paid too! This is so much cheaper than the alternative...Thank you guys for helping out a first timer!:cheer2: :rotfl: :worship:

Just an FYI that I cannot accept credit cards or debit cards. I'm so sorry, but I only have a personal account! Must be existing funds or checking.

thanks!
Heather

I just confirmed with my friend and her dates are 11/22 thru 11/29 at Pop and I am May 09 say 1st thru 10th to be safe as haven't finalized dates yet!

O.K. So how does the paypal thing work? I have not used paypal before. If someone can point me in the right direction I am ready to pay.

Thanks for getting this going.

Go to paypal.com and register. Since Heather is stating she can only taking money from an account, you will need give your checking/savings account information. After you have done that, you must wait for PayPal to make a deposit (of something like 25 cents) to your account- they you go back to paypal- and tell them what your deposit was- and they you can send money. I was able to send money the next day.
I don't use paypal that often- but it is convenient to use for ebay, some online companies, and situations like this. :goodvibes

Unfortunately since I only have a personal paypal account it is not a matter of choice of whether I can accept debit or credit cards. If someone else has a premier account who is willing to accept them let us know. Of course there are fees associated with taking credit cards. The fee is 4.9%+.30.

Right now I can only accept an e-check or existing funds.

Thanks-
Heather

Okay i tried to send my payment but it will not work because it is a credit card. I don't understand how to use paypal any other way! HELP!

Carrie

carrie ..i think that u need to give them(paypa) some other account info to use another type of account. maybe like using a check/debit type credit card?

I just sent my payment through paypal..that was easy! Momsoftwins...everything is taken care of:)
Thanks for making this such a nice experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter