Anyone want to share WW recipes?

We_love_WDW

DIS Veteran
Starting WW again ..... third times a charm.. and I am looking for tried and yummy recipes and some good snack ideas. Thank you

I don't have any recipes of my own....

But i saw a new magazine in Michael's today that highlighted Weight Watcher recipes and had something like 65 or more meals under 6 pts each

The cover has this really dreamy looking mac n cheese on it that looked really easy to make.

Only problem was that the magazine was $10.99. (I might still get it cause as a Mike's employee I get a 25% discount on books/magazines.)

I might first see if they have it at Joanns or AcMoore since those stores at least allow % coupons on books/magazines. (Mike's doesn't anymore :( )

Have you taken a look at the WISH forum here? WISH= We're Inspired to Stay Healthy. There are a lot of WW's there (and a lot on other eating plans, too.) They share recipes, advice, fitness info and encouragement.

Take a look- sounds like it's exactly what you're looking for!

Here's a link: WISH forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter