• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Want to Share a Site?

Carousel_OF_Disney

FL Passholder Until 12/1/09
Wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a site for a day or so between now and Dec. 2nd.

My deffinate trip is - Nov. 28th Gainesville, FL, then Nov 29th onto either Tampa or Disney, for sure Disney and the fort Nov 30, then would like to stay on Dec. 1 as well. My park pass expires at midnight on the 1st, so no need to stay other than checking out xmas decorations at hotels after that.

I'd really like to work it out to hit the fort for at least 2 days between now and the 24th too. I need to use a water park pass and would like to do extra magic hours - and maybe MVMCP, so basically all I'm going to be doing is quick cooking on the foreman grill and sleeping at the site.

Me - recently single and have spent the past 3 post thanksgivings at the fort with my ex-girlfriend, so this one isn't as exciting as normal. Just got back in October from staying at the fort alone and it's just too expensive right now to stay by myself, especially since I plan on being at parks non-stop this time.

I would only share with a non smoking vegetarian who agrees to never be on the site except while my children were looping on their bikes and is willing to pay for the entire site including my beer tab at Crockett's.

Yo dude, instead of spending thanksgivings with your ex girlfriend, why not go out and find a gal that wants to be your girlfriend..... i'm just sayin

Wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a site for a day or so between now and Dec. 2nd.

My deffinate trip is - Nov. 28th Gainesville, FL, then Nov 29th onto either Tampa or Disney, for sure Disney and the fort Nov 30, then would like to stay on Dec. 1 as well. My park pass expires at midnight on the 1st, so no need to stay other than checking out xmas decorations at hotels after that.

I'd really like to work it out to hit the fort for at least 2 days between now and the 24th too. I need to use a water park pass and would like to do extra magic hours - and maybe MVMCP, so basically all I'm going to be doing is quick cooking on the foreman grill and sleeping at the site.

Me - recently single and have spent the past 3 post thanksgivings at the fort with my ex-girlfriend, so this one isn't as exciting as normal. Just got back in October from staying at the fort alone and it's just too expensive right now to stay by myself, especially since I plan on being at parks non-stop this time.

Dude,

Everyone's lining up to watch a train wreck. As FYI we had a poster on here about a year ago (a single mother with some kids) who offered to share a campsite but she was whacko with her demands related to her request. I'm taking the high road and assuming your request is sincere and genuine. I'm not a gambling man but I doubt you'll be successful in your quest.

For all I know you could be that lady again back to haunt us so I think your best bet is to find a cheap hotel room off-site and you are welcome to come back and visit us on the camping board when you plan to come back and pay for your own site along the way. The way we all do.

Regards,

Bama ED

I agree with Ed. When I read the post I thought it was the woman that was on before with a different name. I was going to ask what their demands were. The only thing I find sad is if he is sincere she gave us all a bad taste, we think eveyone who asks this now is a whackco.

If $$ is an issue then book a room at Motel 6 on US 192 West. I think it will cost you $30 a nite. You can bring a hibachi and cook on the walkway outside your room. As long as you cook goat meat seasoned with lots of curry, you should be fine. If you spring an extra $5/nite, they might include a mini-fridge and microwave.

If $$ is an issue then book a room at Motel 6 on US 192 West. I think it will cost you $30 a nite. You can bring a hibachi and cook on the walkway outside your room. As long as you cook goat meat seasoned with lots of curry, you should be fine. If you spring an extra $5/nite, they might include a mini-fridge and microwave.

That's funny- We actually had to stay at that hotel one time, cause it was just tooooooo cold to camp (I've learned to bring the heater or fan for the tent since). It was only $20 a night according to the sign when I was driving home last month. Plus I have actually cooked BACON on the George Foreman inside the room as well (the people outside on the walkway were a little much for me). HA. Priceline is always a much better way to go though on cheap hotels -- We've pulled Sea World area hotels for less than $30 with all fees with a full kitchen, but then you have to drive. That extra 10 miles both ways going or coming from Disney is just way to much. :laughing:
Does that make me lazy? :happytv: - me being lazy

You can bring a hibachi and cook on the walkway outside your room. As long as you cook goat meat seasoned with lots of curry, you should be fine.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I actually thought you were going to say for an extra $5/night the bed came with sheets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter