Anyone want to share A Private Affair?

sparkysfriends

Mouseketeer
I'll be in Hilton Head next week. We arrive at the resort on Sun, 2/17 and depart on Fri, 2/22. My family and I were really looking forward to A Pivate Affair with Chef Gordon, but unfortunately they are all booked for the nights that we'll be there.
I was wondering if anyone here has one of those Pivate Affairs booked and, if so, would be interested in sharing the experience with another family. I guess you would have to call it A Semi-Private Affair.
Anyway, it would be me, my husband ( a very funny, charming guy), my 9 1/2 year old son, and baby (8 months/doesn't eat). My children are very well behaved. Really, I'm not just saying that! This might even be a nice way to get to know another family on the trip.
Anyone interested please email me ASAP at alyson425@aol.com.
Thanks everyone!!!!:wave:

Anyone want to share A Private Affair?

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

I thought HHI was a family place!

(Sorry, couldn't resist reacting to just the headline. Where did HHI come up with the name for this event?)

We have it booked for this Friday! If you can get to HH 2 days earlier we would love to have you dine with us. My DD9 and DS 8 would love it! I hope you are able to find someone.Is there a wait list for it?

Thanks for the offer RellingTwin. I wish we could get there earlier, but my Mom's b'day is Sat. and we're taking her out to dinner. :(
Is there anyone else out there who would like to share the experience on any of the days we'll be there? I'll keep my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter