Anyone want to join me in the ONE DAY dance??? (M)

FreFam5

Mouseketeer
We leave TOMORROW!! yes - that's right - tomorrow! I woke up at 4:15 today - which is the time I have to get up tomorrow and could not get back to sleep because although my exterior says I'm in my 30's - my interior thinks I'm really a 10 year old child!!! LOL

Today is a crazy day - kids have school, DH is off and we have to take apart our living room since we're having it painted while we are away. Then run out to pick up last minute stuff, hit the bank, try to find me a carry on bag (nothing like waiting until the last minute) and then we'll go out to dinner tonight (since I stopped food shopping because of vacation!!!!!)

I am so excited just writing this!!! I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!

I hope you have a fantastic time!! Your excitment is awesome! I leave in four days so I'll be right behind ya!!!

I hope you have a fantastic time!! Your excitment is awesome! I leave in four days so I'll be right behind ya!!!
I'll warm up the world for you!!!!! Now it's only like 17 hours until we leave!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to join you - too bad I'm not going! :lmao: AH, I can't complain, we were there a few weeks ago. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter