anyone want to help me choose one more TS restaurant?

igitur

Mouseketeer
We leave in 2 weeks and I'm rethinking one of our dining choices for the DDP. We have a lunch reservation on Dec. 26th at Yak & Yeti but I'm thinking I may change it to a later seating at a TS restaurant but we won't be at AK later in the day. Anyone want to suggest one that's not on our list of plans? We're staying at BCV, with an AP so we're open to go anywhere. We're already doing:

Le Cellier
Hollywood and Vine
Cape May
Tutto Italia
Narcoosssee's
Kona Cafe
Restaurant Marrakesh
Boma
Tokyo Dining
Biergarten
Whispering Canyon

Thanks if anyone wants to make a suggestion.

Deb

For Lunch --- I would consider Rose & Crown Pub. We enjoy our lunches there. I also have done San Angel Inn for lunch -- while it may not be the most authentic Mexican food -- I think it is really enjoyable.

DS26 and his new fiance just returned and their favorite meal was at Animal Kingdom - a buffet lunch at Tusker House!! :lovestruc They absolutely loved it (and they ate at many wonderful places) ! :woohoo:

Are you saying a later TS like dinner not lunch? Maybe Rose and Crown for a 7:30 ADR ,try for an outside location and get a great in our opinion the best spot to watch Illuminations and if you would get inside dining seating they will take you out to the patio to watch.
Or maybe Coral Reef or Teppen Edo other places we enjoy.

Are you saying a later TS like dinner not lunch? Maybe Rose and Crown for a 7:30 ADR ,try for an outside location and get a great in our opinion the best spot to watch Illuminations and if you would get inside dining seating they will take you out to the patio to watch.
Or maybe Coral Reef or Teppen Edo other places we enjoy.

yes, actually I'm thinking more along the lines of an evening ADR. Thanks for the R & C tip...good suggestion!

Deb

We loved the Coral Reef and also the French place in EPCOT in France.

we just got back and really enjoyed Grand Floridian Cafe, food was incredibe. We have eaten at Raglan Road twice now and really enjoy the food and atmosphere. Make sure you book it a little bit later to catch the entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter