• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone want this coupon for Free Child Ticket to Legoland?

DaniB

DIS Veteran
My son gets the Lego Club magazine, and it has a coupon we will not be able to use. It says:

Legoland California / Legoland Discovery Centre Chicago
Free Child Ticket with paid Adult Ticket to (the above two places)

Original coupon entitles bearer to receive 1 free child admission with purchase of a full-price adult admission to either place.

Legoland California offer includes same-day upgrade admission to Legoland Water Park. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. No other discounts or ofers aplpy. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Children 2 and under admitted free. Restrictions apply. Final interpretation of offer resides with Legoland. Not for resale. Expires 12/31/10.

And then lists some LLC and LDC discount IDS.

PM me with an address if you want it, and I'll mail it out.

My son gets the Lego Club magazine, and it has a coupon we will not be able to use. It says:

Legoland California / Legoland Discovery Centre Chicago
Free Child Ticket with paid Adult Ticket to (the above two places)

Original coupon entitles bearer to receive 1 free child admission with purchase of a full-price adult admission to either place.

Legoland California offer includes same-day upgrade admission to Legoland Water Park. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. No other discounts or ofers aplpy. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Children 2 and under admitted free. Restrictions apply. Final interpretation of offer resides with Legoland. Not for resale. Expires 12/31/10.

And then lists some LLC and LDC discount IDS.

PM me with an address if you want it, and I'll mail it out.

I just PM'd you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter