• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone want my Owner's Locker contents?

petbren

DIS Veteran
Hi all.
Recently sold our DVC.
I have an Owners Locker I am paying monthly for that I would like to pass on most of the contents to someone.
I have a couple of things in it I would like who ever takes it to ship back to me.
If anyone is interested, PM me and I will tell you what is in it that you can have.
Thanks!

You might actually want to PM the moderator for the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Bin? They might be able to help if you can't find someone here.

I had two for a long time when my kids were small. A couple of trips ago I consolidated the things I wanted to keep into one and shipped the other one back to my house via UPS Ground - wasn't that expensive if there are things you want in there.

Have you asked OL if they will ship it to you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter