Anyone want a AAA parking pass?

sls404

Mouseketeer
I got a 2008 AAA Diamond Parking pass off ebay not to long ago for my upcoming trip but I've recently decided to stay on-site and not rent a car so I have no use for it. If anyone wants it just PM with your address and I will send it in the mail sometime this week for you. First come first serve! :)
Here are the blackout dates:

MK:
March 29-April12
July 3-4
November 26-28
December 25-Jan 1

DHS:
July 4
November 10-11
November 25-29
December 25-31

Epcot:
December 31

AK:
July 4

What a nice offer ... I would love the pass if not already taken: Thanks!!!!

Linda
If you are interested in passing along after your trip. We could pay it forward. We are going July 3-11th. Not sure of your dates. I could than pass it along as well. To the OP, how nice of you.
Let me know
Karen

Karen ... we are going in April. Let me know how to get the pass to you and I'll send it on when we return. Great idea!

You guys are all aware, aren't you, that these passes are not legally transferrable? At some point, either AAA or Disney is going to clamp down...the priviledge will be gone. Just a word to the wise.

You guys are all aware, aren't you, that these passes are not legally transferrable? At some point, either AAA or Disney is going to clamp down...the priviledge will be gone. Just a word to the wise.

(The words "non transferrable" on the pass appear "not to apply to ME" according to the DIS LOL!)

I agree Disney is going to have to clamp down. There are folks selling "prints" out of these by the boatload on Ebay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter